JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input.
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated.
Minimum Qualification and Skills:
- Degree Required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Problem-solving and Analytical abilities
- Moderate Computer skills
Salary and other Benefits:
- We are looking for strong performers, and in return, we have the best compensation structure for this role.
- Annual Health Insurance Contribution
- Remote working
- Annual “Paid Paid Vacation”. We pay our high performers to vacation.
- Reimbursement for professional events
- An excellent company culture
If you are interested, please send your resume to hr@UniAway.com