JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Should be very fluent in English. Hindi and Telugu language fluency is a huge benefit
- Freshers can apply. Professionals with work experience are preferred.
- A minimum of 3-year bachelor’s degree is a must
- Advice study abroad aspirants on the overseas options available to enable the candidates to make the right choice
- Ensure applications are processed against eligibility criteria (study abroad destinations like Australia, USA, Canada, UK etc.), and all the documentation is done perfectly
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas education and student visa needs.
- Managing onshore and offshore students, follow up ‘Letter of Offer’ and enrollments
- Employee must oversee the completion of all relevant visa documents and ensure that they are received within the given time limit
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current overseas education, visa laws & policies.
Salary and other Benefits: